[Magdalen] Bethlehem Chooses.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Aug 10 14:50:07 UTC 2017

After a lengthy interim period and with the services of bishop  borrowed
from an adjacent diocese, the Episcopal Diocese of Bethlehem USA is  finally
getting down to the nitty-gritty electing a new bishop.  The most  recent
+Bethlehem, whom I really liked, left under a cloud (I'm softening that a
bit),
and thus the long interim for healing.

>From the official bishop election site, it looks as though the last
+Bethlehem's
fondness for the Procathedral in Wilkes-Barre (he was consecrated  there)
is resulting in a backlash return to the Cathedral of the Holy Nativity  in
Bethlehem, PA.

The candidates for +Bethlehem may now come out of the woodwork!

http://www.bishopsearchdiobeth.org/

David S.