[Magdalen] Eclipse 2017

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Thu Aug 10 22:21:33 UTC 2017

We might meet up.  I’m flying to Seattle next Tuesday, and my brother will fly us to Oregon (Sisters) to watch the eclipse.  We have accommodations for the 19th, but not for the 20th, so we’ll likely be camping out under the wing of his plane.  After the eclipse on the 21st, we’ll fly back to Seattle, then home to Atlanta on the 22nd.  I have eclipse glasses and an eclipse filter for my Nikon.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net