[Magdalen] Jesse James.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Aug 11 14:20:23 UTC 2017

A good friend lives in Northfield, MN - location of both Saint Olaf  and
Carleton Colleges - but also known as the location where infamous
archrobber, Jesse James, met his Waterloo.

This is, by coincidence, a big Episcopal area, with the Co-Cathedral
of Our Merciful Savior (Diocese of MN), and Shattuck/St. Mary's
School, the latter still connected informally to TEC.(In Faribault)

The area us also where my father's family initially returned to the  USA
via an enforced sojourn in PEI, Canada.

Anyway, this Jesse James Festival looks like fun.

http://www.djjd.org/

David S.