[Magdalen] Tragedy in Charlottesville

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 16:18:21 UTC 2017

Well, responding to myself.  The obituary of my friend's father said he
taught at Washington College in Lexington, VA.  Since W&L added Lee's name
after the General's death, my previous statement was incorrect.

I did find this link which may add some light.
https://www.episcopalcafe.com/r-e-lee-memorial-church-will-remain-r-e-lee-memorial-church/

So, enough of this bird walk.  My friend lives in Charlottesville with his
wife and both are devastated by the violence that occurred their yesterday.

Lord, have mercy.
Ginga

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>