[Magdalen] Prayer request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 02:30:26 UTC 2017

So many prayers rising for listsibs and those they love.
Lynn

On Aug 17, 2017, at 9:58 PM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> wrote:

Prayers, of course. My wife's stepmother called us today to let us know
that her colon cancer has spread to her lungs and she is undergoing a new
round of chemo. She's the last parental person either of us has still
living and although she was younger than all those who have died it would
still be nice to have her around a while longer.

--

Christopher Hart