[Magdalen] Hello?

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sat Aug 19 01:19:26 UTC 2017

I'm just quiet.  Still tired, still in a bit of pain (but only a bit and only occasionally, so I can't whine).  Figured out the other day that the depression that had descended on me like a fog of wet grey cotton wadding was, in fact, a known side effect of letrozole. Have experimentally discontinued letrozole and am feeling a sight better.  This will need discussion with my oncologist when she gets back from holidays

And you?

Love,
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain