[Magdalen] Hello?

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Sat Aug 19 15:13:09 UTC 2017

Yes, at least in the White Mts. You get bragging rights and a patch for
climbing all 48 peaks over 4000' elevation (http://www.amc4000footer.org/).
I've only done 8, so doing 48 likely isn't in the cards for me. Vermont only
has 5 peaks over 4000', all of which I've climbed, but there's no patch or
anything for doing so.

The two mountains we climbed - Mt. Hor & Moose Mtn., are part of the NEK
(Northeast Kingdom) Mountain Challenge - 19 peaks to climb in the
northeastern part of Vermont, none over 4000'
(http://www.northwoodscenter.org/wordpress/northeast-kingdom-mountain-challenge/).
I've now done 10 of the 19, and hope to finish up this season.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com