[Magdalen] Boston "Free Speech Rally"

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 17:23:47 UTC 2017

In a message dated 8/19/2017 1:07:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

And, just to be clear,
if I could walk better,
or stand  longer,
I'd be  there.
-M>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Me, too.

I only participated in one great march/demonstration, and that
was the March on Washington April 25, 1993.  There were
between 800,000 and 1,000,000 that day, for which the
weather the night before was predicted to be cloudy with misty
rain.

There was clearing and sun mid-morning, and the temperature climbed
quickly into the 90's.  I marched with Integrity.  I have never  seen
more people at one time, not to mention that they were primarily
GLBT.

I have also never seen so many sunburned people (including me)
in my life.  I had to call in to work for most of the week.  One  cannot
be sunburned and practice dermatology.

David S.