[Magdalen] Hello?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 01:05:20 UTC 2017

LOL!
A friend and I went to see "Bridges of Madison County" when it first came out. I thought the leading man was Robert Redford, and when Eastwood came on, I forgot where I was and said out loud, "Clint Eastwood?? What's he doing in this movie?" Laughter all around me, but I was SO disappointed!  I still feel cheated...