[Magdalen] Rainbow Bridge.

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 16:06:31 UTC 2017

So sorry, my condolences to you and to Wilfred.

We have a cocker spaniel, Griffin - also beautiful black coat -  and are
well aware of how efficiently they can take over your heart, time and
attention. Griffin is our second spaniel...from 1989 until 2007 we had
Bonny who was a small black-and-white/Blue roan colouring.

Other dogs have much to offer but few have as much absolute love and
devotion as a cocker spaniel.

Sally D

Sally D