[Magdalen] Quiet

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 14:51:42 UTC 2017

Busy with work and trying to schedule vacation. I'm way behind on taking
time off, so it's going to be a September of long weekends. Still have five
days unscheduled, thanks to having had one week carry over from 2016.

And praying for all being threatened by Harvey.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA