[Magdalen] hoping all Texans are safe

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 21:54:50 UTC 2017

We are still waiting for the rain to start in San Antonio. We are three
hours from the coast so we won't get damaging winds but they are predicting
8 to 12 inches of rain. We live at the top of a hill so we won't get
flooded but you never know about what else could happen.

Prayers appreciated.  I'll stay in touch!

Peace,  Rick