[Magdalen] Quiet

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 21:59:31 UTC 2017

It seems what I do anymore is watch MSNBC and get depressed about our
national situation with an immoral divisive president.  Chuck Todd just
interviewed The Rev Fmr Sen John Danforth.  He's calling the Republican
party to repudiate Trump - as a first step to righting this nation.

We saw DUNKIRK today.  OMG!  What a movie!

One of our parishioners died yesterday, funeral Monday.  Linda was a tad
older than me, had ovarian cancer that was diagnosed immediately following
her husbands successful surgery and treatment for bladder cancer.  Her
cancer was not arrested and she died in a few months.

I am feeling a lot of compassion for those who followed Mark Lawrence out
of the Episcopal Church 5 years ago.  Lay people especially.  They believed
their clergy and lay leaders and now are facing consequences.  There seems
to be so much ill will against The Episcopal Church and local Episcopalians
to even consider reconciliation right now.  That will take lots of time to
be worked through in their hearts.  May God be merciful.  The deadline for
the Lawrence church's request to the SC Supreme Court to rehear the
property case is a week from today.  They will do that.  Most people on
both sides of this decision believe that request will be denied.  sigh.

It's rainy too, which is also blue weather.

Blue,
Ginga