[Magdalen] Reports from TX?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 16:16:38 UTC 2017

As the winds die down, water becomes a major problem.  What boggles my mind
is that the rains will continue heavy until Wednesday or so.  Up and around
Houston.  Three feet of rain is predicted in some places where the ground
is already saturated.  Epic flooding...many feet high. I do send good
thoughts and many prayers for those who will be impacted by this storm.

Ginga Wilder
Hugo Veteran '89