[Magdalen] NT Wright quote

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:58:43 UTC 2017

Probably in his book Surprised by Hope.

He emphasizes that the Scriptural vision is of a new heaven and a new
earth, that Almighty God will do for all creation what God did for Jesus
Christ on the day of his resurrection.

He critiques hymns for their view, and one hymn that gets it right (in his
opinion) is For All The Saints, Who From Their Labors Rest.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA