[Magdalen] NT Wright quote

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:32:14 UTC 2017

I agree with the quotes regardless of attribution.
Lynn, From sunny Michigan on a small lake where we're waiting to secure plane tickets that actually materialize.  The water is  s l o w l y  receding in Houston. DrDavid - water flow there is more complicated than geography....

My condo community is still safe from rising water - TBTG. My son's home came a few feet from flooding but did not. My ex, in my former home is dry too. The photos and videos are tragic -all the more so because many are places I know.
Internet now for a while.