[Magdalen] prayer request

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 20:56:11 UTC 2017

I was reminded of a remark by one of my bosses, cautioning us to take care
on the job (we were working in a psychiatric center, and the
clients/consumers/patients could get quite rowdy and agitated):

"Remember, none of us bounces as good as we used to...."

I pray that everything knits nicely and many more days of ambulation!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford