[Magdalen] Rainbow Bridge.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 21:13:13 UTC 2017

(((David)((Wilfred))(Molly)))

In time, you will all remember the good times with a smile. Losing a
companion animal is one of the most wrenching things for us. This lovely
creature who never knew our name, but totally depended on us, had a bond
with us that is so ingrained, so organic, that it is as if a part of
ourself has been torn away.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford