[Magdalen] Brudder Jon

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 23:36:00 UTC 2017

Thank you Molly. Jon has been in my thoughts this weekend and I appreciate
knowing he is still with us.  My prayers are for his peace and Godincidental
awareness of all the love sent his way during this time.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel