[Magdalen] Mini Listmeet

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 05:13:09 UTC 2017

Prior to visiting my wife in the hospital today, I had the privilege of
enjoying lunch with Carol and Andre Trevathan who live in Philadelphia.
Although I'm in the same metropolitan area we don't see each other very
often so we still like to think of it as a mini listmeet when we do get
together. Conversation ranged widely across national politics, local
diocesan affairs, and occasional mention of fellow list members whom we
have met or wish we had met. Brudder Jon was prominently in our thoughts.
If any other listings find their way to Philadelphia perhaps a full
listmeet can be arranged. A picture was taken which Carol may post on
Facebook and/or linked here as and when she is able.
--

Christopher Hart