[Magdalen] LA/California fires

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 00:09:07 UTC 2017

Good to hear from you Allan, and I hope and pray that you are still safe and
sound at home and that a way forward that is best for you and Camille will
present itself if necessary.

big hug
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel