[Magdalen] Has anyone tackled Bray's *God Has Spoken*?

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 11 18:02:18 UTC 2017

Gerald Bray, *God Has Spoken: A History of Christian Theology*.

https://www.amazon.com/God-Has-Spoken-Christian-Theology/dp/1433526948

I bought it a while back and need to be in a seriously serious theological mood to plunge into this 1,264 tome of what looks to be pretty good (or at least interesting) stuff from an Anglican scholar with a distinct tinge of evangelicalism.  (On this side of the pond, seems to to be somewhat affiliated with Anglican Breakawayism, or at least swings rather well in that millieu.)

Any thoughts?  I'd bet a dollar at least someone in this list has even met him.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.