[Magdalen] Fwd: Our kind

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 11 19:47:02 UTC 2017

>>>Just happens to be close to the same time I'm observing the season of
Advent, preparing to celebrate the Feast of the Incarnation.<<<

I like to remind those generally piss-offable in that regard, that Christ's-mass doesn't begin until sundown on the 24th.  Until then, it's a time of penitence and introspection.

"But it's the Christmas season!"
"Nope, not yet.  And you better toss out your chocolate calendar lest you have even more to atone for."
"You're just being a Scrooge!"
"At least he knew his calendar."

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.