[Magdalen] Interesting review, new New Testament translation

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Tue Dec 12 03:45:18 UTC 2017

Didn’t you know that the entire Bible was written directly by God (although there may have been some dictation) in beautiful Olde English by King James?

Yes, I know that’s a contradiction.  But all of it is set out in black and white, and therefore the plain sense of it is obvious to anyone not blinded by Satan’s lies.

Written from Alabama,
Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain