[Magdalen] Fwd: Our kind

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 14:15:50 UTC 2017

That is certainly a great album, and I can't remember the title either.
Unfortunately, the group sort of self-destructed when the other member (I'm
deliberately not naming names, so please don't try to help me,
sharpshooters) emailed Deb to say she wasn't going to be in the group
anymore. I remember how devastated Deb was when that happened. The
recordings were withdrawn at that time. Later on, there was some kind of
resolution or atonement, and the two were speaking again and the recordings
done were again available. It's hard to imagine how many more would have
been done, had they kept working together. Be that as it may, what they
produced was a cut or two or five or ten above most everything else out
there. I'ts great that we have what we have!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford