[Magdalen] Caroline Nancarrow

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Thu Dec 14 22:28:53 UTC 2017

Many of you, I’m sure will remember Caroline Nancarrow on this list and it’s predecessors over the last 20 years.

I’m writing to let you know that Caroline Nancarrow has died. Her granddaughter Em Nancarrow has just posted an "in memory" message on Facebook. I have no more information at the moment.

As I posted a few weeks ago she was diagnosed with inoperable cancer that had metastasised all over her body. She was not expected to live very long at all after this diagnosis, so it’s a bit of a surprise that she survived these few weeks. I got to know her even better when she moved to this area, and have seen her quite frequently over the last few years, most recently in July at Little Gidding. Normally I would have expected to see her at the celebration of Nicholas Ferrar Day at Little Gidding a couple of weeks ago. We shall miss her a lot.

May she rest in peace.

simon

--
Simon Kershaw