[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 17:34:24 UTC 2017

Amen to the words and prayers that Ginga wrote.
Adding my prayers also. Lynn

On Dec 16, 2017, at 7:22 AM, Ginga Wilder <gingawilder at gmail.com> wrote:

Whew!  May God be a palpable presence with Dee as she struggles with her
situation.  May she find good resolution for each of the worries she has
identified.  Prayers for the father of the child she is carrying and his
family.  Prayers for a successful delivery and a good life for this child.

Ginga Wilder