[Magdalen] Words

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 17:54:55 UTC 2017

I'm gonna say those same words, just as often as possible, when
appropriate. Someone suggested on Facebook last night that any CDC employee
with a sixth grade education and a basic thesaurus should be able to get
around the decree. Meanwhile, I have seven words of my own for this
administration, but many of them can't be said in polite society, so I will
refrain here.

David, tuning out politics is exactly what they want you to do, and what
you absolutely must NOT do! Resistance is everything.