[Magdalen] RIP Brudder Jon

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Dec 20 23:03:49 UTC 2017

On 20/12/2017 18:03, anthony clavier wrote:
> I'm so sorry to hear this. Jon has been a wise and brave voice for as long
> as I can remember on this list and the one before it. I pray that Jesus may
> be close to the family. May he now rest in peace.

I recall that Jon (and how I miss his puns) was already ill when he and
Dawn brought new hope to Becca by adopting her to give her the family
she craved. That surely will be counted to his credit. I also give
thanks for the love that Dawn brought him in recent years after he
addressed his addiction and the consequent break-up of his first
marriage - not of his instigation. May God continue to bless those two
remarkable women - Dawn and Tish - as well as comfort them in their loss.

I hope Molly will convey a summary of what we write to Dawn and Becca.

Roger