[Magdalen] Papa Frank and fresh curial orifices.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 22 00:22:13 UTC 2017

I hadn't known that Francis uses his annual Christmas message to let off steam.  The man who uses his jet plane interviews to stir up hope and then reminds folk when he lands that, Well, Church teaching is still what it is, dontchaknow..., doesn't exactly have my full admiration.  But I do find this "Christmas tendency" of his to be something of a hoot.

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/headlines/index.cfm?storyid=34521

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.