[Magdalen] sadness

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 21:06:58 UTC 2017

Friends,
John and I attended the funeral of Pat, a woman we grew up with.  She was
full of love and life and she died of ovarian cancer at age 71. Pat had two
children our children's ages.  Stephen, her son developed full blown
schizoprenia in early adulthood.  Catherine, her daughter, took custody of
Stephen when their mother's condition deteriorated.  He was in a nursing
home near where Catherine lives. Catherine chose not to tell Stephen of his
mother's death until this coming weekend when she could give him more of
her focus. Last night, Catherine received a phone call from nursing
services at Stehen's residence telling her that he was ill...apparently a
stomach illness.  Catherine was still in Summerville following her mom's
funeral earlier in the day.  She received another call a short time later
saying that Stephen had died.

OMG.  There will be an autopsy.  Please pray for Catherine.   Pray for
peace for Stephen and for Pat.

Thank you.
Ginga Wilder

Virus-free.