[Magdalen] sadness

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 21:21:47 UTC 2017

Thanks, Jay and Grace.  My mind has thought lots of things since hearing
this news a few hours ago.  Stephen's ashes will be interred in the same
grave as his mother.  They were very close and now will continue to share
the same earth, even as they enter into God's nearer presence essentially
at the same time.  This seems so meet and right.

Ginga