[Magdalen] I wish I were in Florida

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 17:27:38 UTC 2017

We have snow snow and more snow here in Port Hope.  Falling snow is the
picture perfect part of winter.  Port Hope decorates the main street and
other town areas: lighted wreathes on the lamp posts, a couple of huge
lighted trees and wrapped lamp posts in other area.  The merchants have
lots of lights and Christmasy touches in their windows and Dreamers Cafe
has all sorts of richly decorated trees outlining its corner location in
addition to ever more lights.  As I came back from decorating the
church, lo,  two high-stepping horses pulling a sleigh full of kids
rounded the corner on their way to Queenie's where another batch of
rosy-cheeked kids were waiting for their own free ride.  It all made my
eyes prick with tears.

Marion, a pilgrim