[Magdalen] Merry Christmas!

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Dec 24 18:41:24 UTC 2017

Merry Christmas to you and to all listmembers.

Your post reminds me that Christmas is the only feast that has FOUR sets of sung Propers:
(1) Christmas Vigil (late afternoon); (2) Midnight Mass;  (3) Christmas at Dawn, and
(4) Christmas Day.

The Mass during the Day Proper was the one chanted during an episode of "Babylon
Five."  Though that great television series was largely devoid of religious references
of any traditional type, I guess producer J. Michael Stracznski betrayed his religious bias  on that
occasion.

David S.