[Magdalen] Christmas day 2

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 20:16:36 UTC 2017

Judy, I am glad for an update but so sorry you are still feeling under the
weather.  I think that bug is sweeping the nation...those who have had it
here have had some issues with getting up and about too rapidly, relapsing
with viral pneumonia.  Be careful with that, regarding your dinner later in
the week.

Take care and Merry Christmas.
Ginga

Virus-free.