[Magdalen] Listgiv?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 22:02:35 UTC 2017

Aw.  That is lovely to know, Joe.  The final product is lovely -- sinple
and bright and very meaningful in so many ways.  I wish I could be so
inspired, both to think of it and to execute it!

Your holy water bottle of last year is on my home altar.   I tend to
think of it as one of those bottles in which tears were collected -- a
lachrymatory?  'Put my tears into thy bottle.'  Ps 56.8

Marion, a pilgrim