[Magdalen] Marathon phonecall.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 16:51:50 UTC 2017

I still remember calling one of the nieces (a college student then, a
mother-of-three today).
Much noise in the background.
“Oh, are you having a party?” we asked.
“No, I’m at Union Station,” she replied.

And we had the hardest time getting our heads around the fact that she
answered the phone but she wasn’t at home.
-M, in a house with two adults, four cell phones but no landline