[Magdalen] Marathon phonecall.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 17:31:10 UTC 2017

My daughter nearly always dictates her text messages--and there are some
hilarious results! Yesterday she mentioned "sponge bath," and it came to me
as Sponge Bob! Sometimes I can't even tell what she was actually saying!
I'm convinced that Siri has some hearing loss...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*