[Magdalen] Prayer Breakfast cussing?

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 16:56:23 UTC 2017

A friend commented that at one point in his speech there yesterday Trump reportedly said, "the Hell with it!" Another person assured him that Trump did indeed say that and also dissed Schwartzeneger and Celebrity Apprentice or whatever that show is called. Did anyone here hear the speech? I haven't yet, but I'll look for it. I'm trying to figure out what context in a prayer breakfast would call for those kinds of comments...
<sigh> It's going to be a very long four years, indeed.