[Magdalen] Mike Logsdon....or other kimchi makers

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 17:03:30 UTC 2017

I make fermented cabbage, like half sour kraut, with regular cabbage
and various spice mixes.  I think it would make good kimchi.  Just let
it ferment until it is as soft and as strongly flavored as you want
it.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the