[Magdalen] Called my senators

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:17:10 UTC 2017

Despite my phone-phobia, I have just phoned both of my U.S. senators
(Tammy Duckworth and Dick Durbin) and requested that each of them vote
against confirming Betsy DeVos for secretary of education.

Feels good. Senator Durbin's office had a human answer (if they're too
busy, you get a recording but no voice mail); I left a voice mail
message for Senator Duckworth.

Just adding to the resistance. Saw a thing that said there was a rumor
Sen. Durbin was undecided, which I heavily doubt, but it spurred me to
make my calls, so yay.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA