[Magdalen] Wiring cash when it's a real emergency

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 14:02:40 UTC 2017

Unfortunately, ours is in his missing wallet.

Fortunately, perhaps, the monastery is in a sparsely populated area,
and if he indeed just dropped it in a random place, it's likely still
at that place. There's a chance it could be turned in by staff or a
monk. Fairly unlikely it was stolen. So after this transaction (which
must be in cash, in person at a WU agent's), we'll cancel the cards if
the wallet hasn't turned up. I'm monitoring the accounts in the
meantime. So far, nothing.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA