[Magdalen] "insane"

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 07:51:44 UTC 2017

Today I watched the most insane Super Bowl, and, in fact, the most insane football game I ever watched. At the half, the Patriots were down 28-3 and didn't look like they belonged in the same stadium with the Falcons. By the end of the second half, Tom Brady had led the Patriots to a 28-28 tie. In overtime, the Patriots won with one more touchdown.
It was insane, and the best game I ever watched.