[Magdalen] "insane"

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:44:23 UTC 2017

... have not experienced "sick" but then I don't get around much <gdr>

Lynn

On Feb 6, 2017, at 8:34 AM, Scott Knitter <scottknitter at gmail.com> wrote:

Terms that are used in a different way than when I grew up, but I like
the new usage:

1. "Sick" meaning intensely great: "I'm not a football fan, but the
halftime show was sick!"

2. "Random" meaning unexpected and odd: "Some guy shouted 'Hey!' in my
ear on the subway. It was so random."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA