[Magdalen] Still sick

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:29:14 UTC 2017

I'm going to see him at 2:00 today.  Funny you should ask about the
whooping cough.  Back in November I got the TDAP booster for the first
time in decades because young Kit's pediatrician wanted all the older
adults around him vaccinated.  I think this is just a bad cold on top
of being generally run down.