[Magdalen] "insane"

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 15:43:04 UTC 2017

Around here, I hear "amazing" more than "insane" as an all-purpose
adjective, and it's usually pronounced "ameezing."

"I didn't feel seef at night in our neighborhood, but I just meed
friends with a new neeber who walks me from the parking lot, and he's
so ameezing."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA