[Magdalen] Surgery Today

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 21:17:04 UTC 2017

Just got home from the hospital. Surgery went OK, I guess. This surgeon has
a very good reputation, but is a man of few words. I'm in some considerable
discomfort, but I'm told much of that will pass in a day or two. I have a
prescription for Percocet and we have Vicodin on hand so I will be fine.
Thanks to all for prayers and good wishes.

--

Christopher Hart