[Magdalen] Blocking DT on FaceBook

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 05:53:38 UTC 2017

I just installed that Fluff Busting Purity to FB on my chrome browser--and
it works!  Blocked anything containing DT's name. Tomorrow I'll also
install it on the IE browser, which I sometimes use.  There are lts of
other features on it that you can use to customize FB to suit you.  I've
only done this blocking thing and the setting to show the most recent posts
first and to block those games and quizzes.  We'll see what happens over
the next couple of days...  You can Google Fluff Busting Purity ( what a
name!) and then click on the one for your browser. Oh, and it's free!

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*