[Magdalen] signs of hope

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:40:02 UTC 2017

Tom countryman was fired suddenly by the new putative administration,
perhaps in order to prevent him from attending a nuclear arms reduction
talk.

At his retirement dinner, he made some remarks, and I thought they deserve
a wider distribution.  The url for these talks is quite long, so I give the
tinurl below. It's secure, you can be sure.

http://tinyurl.com/hfks5v3

It give me hope that in spite of the forces of evil turned loose in DC,
right will eventually triumph.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford