[Magdalen] Signs of the season

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri Feb 10 03:38:11 UTC 2017

Mine always bloomed in February when I lived in Tennessee. You guys are
making my heart ache for flowers, though I've seen some bulbs sprouting
around here already. How I miss my hellebores and snowdrops and aconite!
None of that East Coast snowstorm in Buffalo.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 2:47 PM Charles Wohlers <charles.wohlers at verizon.net>
wrote:

> Here in New England, wild witch hazel blooms in December. Maybe yours is
> confused?
>
> We still have a foot-and-a-half of snow on the ground.   :-(
> In about an hour I drive down to Mass., where close to a foot of snow is
> expected tomorrow.
>
> No Spring here.
>
> Chad Wohlers
> Woodbury, VT USA